Licking County’s Coverage
- North 21st St @ Log Pond, Newark, OH
- Rt. 79 @ Irving Wick, Heath, OH
- Rt. 16 @ Church St, Newark, OH
- Rt. 16 @ Dayton Rd, Newark, OH
Our digital billboards are strategically located in Licking County and attract a captive audience of over 200,000 people everyday.
Our network covers all major areas of the county and reaches the customers you want when they are ready to buy. These locations include:
- North 21st Street at Log Pond, across from the Newark Walmart. This location reaches 40,000 people everyday – with 11,000 residential homes and 425 businesses within a 2-mile radius.
- Hwy 79 @ Irving Wick in Heath, close to interstate 70. Near shopping centers and the industrial park. An average of 40,000 motorists pass by this location everyday coming from over 7,000 homes to visit 600 businesses.
- Church Street and Route 16 – targeting Granville and Licking County West. 60,000 travelers pass this billboard each day from 9,500 residences and 600 businesses.
- Route 16 at Dayton Road cannot be missed by the 40,000 travelers headed west into Newark from all points east of Newark including Coshocton and Zanesville.