1. Everywhere you go! Americans are spending more and more time in their cars. Spending on average over 15 hours per week behind the wheel*. Billboards are the only media that drivers and passengers cannot escape. Unlike other forms of media, outdoor advertising cannot be turned off, thrown away, or clicked away.
2. Cost effective. Outdoor advertising is the most cost effective form of advertising available. Many of our billboard programs cost less then one penny per thousand people that see your message. Compare that to traditional forms of media.
3. Unlimited design possibilities… With our design team, the possibilities are endless!
4. Keeping up with the Joneses. While other traditional forms of media are on a steady decline of advertiser support, outdoor advertising continues to consistently increase their market share.
5. New technology. With the advent of the digital billboards, the outdoor advertising industry is even more valuable. Going digital gives advertisers the flexibility to market short and long-term campaigns. Instead of running just one message, advertisers can now advertise multiple messages a day… with no production charge!
6. Constant exposure. Outdoor advertising is exposed to your potential customers 24/7.
7. Flexibility. Outdoor gives you the ability to pinpoint the geographic area that you would like to target.
8. Impact. Outdoor is big, bold, colorful and most importantly memorable.
9. Impulse buying. A significant amount of shopping occurs on the way home from work. Consumers report these purchases are contemplated during the day and on the way home. As such, outdoor advertising is vital to impact shopping and purchasing on the way home from work. Capture this market before your competition does. *
10. High frequency. Constant exposure 24/7 means that consumers are exposed to your message over and over.
* Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study